View Single Post

Thread: The Minds of Almantha

1. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: The Minds of Almantha

Quote Originally Posted by Landis963 View Post
    Fissura sounds much better. It sounds like something Obsidia's founder would come up with, especially once Dekon put forward the idea of propping the Minds they would become up as gods. On that note, would writing a post of the legendary and secret histories of Almantha help in terms of direction? Because I've got that mostly figured out already, and all it needs is some way to find and thrash out any plotholes.
    I think so. While the general ideas of Almantha themselves are cool and idea-creating, some extra in-universe flavor never hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Landis963 View Post
    Oh, I got that. That's why I like that name so much. I thought there was another message hidden in the rest of the post, like "LOL" buried somewhere in the text, or encoded into the number of letters of each word of one of your sentences or something.
    If you're disappointed I could always post the first million numbers of pi and replace one of the 0's with an 'O'. It's a fun puzzle.

Edit: And before I forget, I'd be very grateful if you could take a glance this-a-ways and maybe double-check my crunch? No head for numbers I'm afraid.
    Last edited by Ninjadeadbeard; 2012-04-01 at 06:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap Dynamic View Post
    Ninjadeadbeard just ninja'd my post. How apt.
    Ninjadeadbeard's Extended Homebrew