View Single Post

Thread: My Little Pony XL: The Plot Thickens!

1. - Top - End - #1126
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XL: The Plot Thickens!

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    Also, I did another episode of my podcast. Released on April 1st. Clearly this is exactly what's on the label (wink). http://fivepointpodcast.blogspot.com...on-review.html
    For this podcast:
    Spoiler
    Show
    For The Misfits:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I watched the first season of that show a few months ago. You guys went on Black Guy's (I can't remember any of their names either) drug conviction for a while, but in one of the later episodes, which easily defeats Back to the Future for the title of the dumbest piece of time travel fiction I've ever witnessed, it turns out that Black Guy doesn't do coke--he just took the fall to save his girlfriend. Creepy Dude's arson arrest later gets explained in the same way that Nerdy Kid in The Breakfast Club didn't really have a gun in his locker, but I don't remember what it was instead. They didn't really try to hand-wave away all of the rape, though.

I actually thought the show was funny, but my sense of humor wanders pretty aimlessly from J.K. Toole and Kafka to YouTube videos of middle aged men being hit in the crotch with baseball bats, so I'm not about to defend its merits.

Anyway! Enjoying the podcast so far; keep up the good work.
    Last edited by Kindablue; 2012-04-01 at 07:59 PM.
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.