View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] Inside 43

1. - Top - End - #1047
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Inside 43

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis97 View Post
    [Delmah Phor]

Sornnolu does indeed take the lead and walks out of the building. A pair of guards fall into step behind the drow and Junior as they leave. With a gesture from Sornnolu, they fall back a bit, so as to stay out of ear shot.

"The place I've set up for you centers around an old forge." Sornnolu explains to Junior as they walk deeper into the compound, not giving another thought to the two drow shadowing them. "It was multiple buildings, but we've since connected and reinforced them. The forge itself was a lucky find. In this area, it's rare to find something so intact."

Junior will notice that the further they walk, the more delapidated the neighborhood becomes. Most of these buildings hadn't been repainted, yet, and some were missing sections of walls or rooflines. A few were almost certainly unsafe to occupy, they were crumbling so badly.
    Delmah Phor

That certainly wasn't encouraging. Junior is used to working in at least semi-safe environments, with all the danger coming from the equipment itself. He wonders if some of these old buildings can take some of the shocks and vibrations his work entails.

Hopefully this forge will be as sturdy as Sorn says it is. If need be, Junior will ask for a relocation. It will do no one any good if he's killed by working in unsafe conditions before he can get to the fun things.

"Sounds good ta me. Forges are usually well grounded an' fire-proofed, so it'll prolly be jes fine."
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2012-04-01 at 09:06 PM.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.