View Single Post

Thread: Lords of Creation: Vicious Betrayals

1. - Top - End - #693
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Vicious Betrayals

Sephyrdiam felt the new shafts of light impale his body, the pain of his one and only ally piercing him thrice. Sephyrdiam's eyes grew wild, and as he was about to lay down another strike, lo who it is but Voimond's brother, Nysv. Sephyrdiam now saw but a murky black set behind a background of stars.

Sephyrdiam, for all his supposed might as a God could not pierce through this veil. Damnable darkness he thought for interfering like is his custom, but there was nothing he could do. Agains this... the power of two seasoned veterans of divine battle, there was nothing Sephyrdiam could do. He had not even a weapon by his side to defend himself with!

The god looked first again at the wall of black, and then, slowly turned towards the world below. As he did, he seemed to shrink in power, reducing himself again to that of a young child robed in leaves. Raising his now petite hand, the great ring of ice stopped its movement but momentarily, instead aligning itself with the gyroscope of fire. Showers of rain poured down upon the world, Sephyrdiam's sorrow of bitter defeat and seemingly endless loneliness raining down like tears, though they are not shed from his eyes.

Turning one last time towards the now two deities, the young, childish, foolish God hung his head before them.

"I... Concede."

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm curious if I could have won by a .5, so this roll does nothing but fulfill my self interest. (2d6)[6]

PS: the ice ring is melted away, so its power will not cause the seasonal changes of the world. It can easily be reformed if aligned opposite of the fiery gyroscope, but for now and probably forever, depending on Voimond's decree, or will remain inactive.
    Last edited by TechnOkami; 2012-04-02 at 11:56 AM.
    I've started streaming again.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.