View Single Post

Thread: The Minds of Almantha

1. - Top - End - #38
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: The Minds of Almantha

Quote Originally Posted by Omeganaut View Post
    Great Mythology, now that its coming together I love it. In fact, I have an idea for an organization in Obsid

Prophets of Magma: (team magma from pokemon...) These strange and possibly insane humans (and a few Nomon) see the current land of Almantha as impure, and desire it to be renewed through being covered in lava. The highest circle knows the truth of Obsid's betrayal, and so the cult currently focuses on attacking images of Obsid and putting up messages from "Arrusif".
    I like it, although it needs a new name to distance it from Team Magma, and Arrusif would, of course, use an alias designed to mock the Fissura high priesthood. I'm thinking that prophets would deface Obsid's name wherever it appeared, as they would pictures of dragons, leaving a mark of "Fisura" in the human language of ancient Alabas (written in syllabic characters), claiming these acts in his name. "Fisura" is, of course, Arrusif, and the connotations of the name would not escape Saala and Aqua, although they would turn a blind eye to any incidents outside of their official jurisdictions. My original concept for the humans of Assuriville (unofficial name for the village which would grow into Obsidia) was that of a Japanese culture, which explains the character-alphabet.
    Last edited by Landis963; 2012-04-06 at 02:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap Dynamic View Post
    I want to create a world that is full of possibility, and one of the best ways to handle it is by creating a bunch of stories that haven't yet been finished.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
    At this point, however, I'm thinking way too hard about the practical problems of running a battle royale school for Russian assassins, so I think I'll leave it there.
    In my posts, smilies generally correspond to my expression at the time. As an example, means "huh?" and "Hmm..". Also, "Landis" is fine.