View Single Post

Thread: Lords of Creation: Vicious Betrayals

1. - Top - End - #701
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Vicious Betrayals

Quote Originally Posted by TechnOkami View Post
    Sephyrdiam- Well, That Turned Out Better Than Expected

In a single swoop, all of Sephyrdiam's fears and concerns were tossed into the wind, and he still knew that he had an ally. Of course, there was always his brother he had to deal with on an occasional basis, but he would always be a nuisance. But now... what was to become of Sephyrdiam. For once, instead of looking to the ideals he represented, he looked directly at himself.

"Balance... I thought I could understand it and hold up its statutes myself..."

Sephyrdiam's wounds healed in but the blink of an eye. He rose one of his hands, looking at it, turning it, feeling the divine musculature of tendons and blood pulsing through it.

"I even thought that I as a God of Nature could handle Natures care myself... this too is not the case."

Sephyrdiam turned to Voimond, his ally.

"What good am I then if I need help to simply be a God, Voimond? Can you answer me that?"
    Voimond - Advice?

"You must learn to stop and think before acting. It may seem that I do not, and aye, there are times that I do not. But that is the essence of effective godhead. I merely am the most violent and powerful god in existence, so others often let me get away with being less than wise in my actions. Perhaps I need one who is willing to hold me accountable to myself. Still, to answer your question, I have not come to do away with your role, but to aid you in fulfilling your role. I am too busy being the manners instructor to rude divinities, military captain for balance, and envoy for the Light Eternal to do more than aid you. You still must lead. Just stop and think before leading, and consult with me to make sure that there is not something you have overlooked."

With that, Voimond remembers why he is over in this corner of the universe. "In fact, me coming over here and firing upon you was a foolish and rash thing that has distracted me from why I am over here. Would you come with me and see what business I, my sibling, and our other allies have over here? There is a god whose folly outmatches the combination of all others, and she must be humbled. She thinks to set herself as our queen. I will not stand for it, and this she will learn at the point of my arrows. Alone if need be."

Spoiler
    Show
    Which, if that was Voimond's original intent with Yiasial all along, means he's more of a sneaky bastard than his direct manner would indicate.
    Last edited by planswalker; 2012-04-02 at 10:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    Yurhzorg is a nuclear warhead disguised as a playable character
    Much thanks to Ceika for the poketar!

I'll be away from the internet from 1/3-1/8 2019. I swear I'm not disappeared.