View Single Post

Thread: My Little Pony XL: The Plot Thickens!

1. - Top - End - #1422
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: My Little Pony XL: The Plot Thickens!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Season Finale spoiler
    Spoiler
    Show
    No. Stu is Cadence, you know... alicorn OC, an obvious Stu (or possibly Sue, I guess)

His friends are all the clones we saw in that one clip. They all wanted to be one of the mane 6.
    Spoiler
    Show
    ...less horrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    Or maybe you're onto something dark and sinister there. Your comparison isn't breaking down. It is, in fact, breaking up!

SG-1 FTW!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siosilvar View Post
    ...Celestiabot? Sorry, couldn't figure out a way to incorporate SHODAN into the Princess's name.
    There might be a story in here somewhere. The plot of Chrono Cross involved the AI competing with these draconic gods for control of the world. And the dragons wanted to lead the non human races against mankind. The main characters, naturally, get caught in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by OracleofWuffing View Post
    In other news, I was up quite a bit picturing the "script" of Rainbow Dash going to the DMV to renew her daredevil license. I've never written good fanfiction before, but I guess there's only one way out of my head.
    Not sure it should be called the DMV (Department of Aerial Vehicles or Ponies, maybe), but I'd suggest Now Serving Number 20. I heard plenty of similar announcements when I had to renew my license.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Ponythread XLI: Riots, Riots Everwhere gets my vote, because it fit's so well.
    By the way, how long did it take for us to almost finish this thread, anyway? I could swear we were only halfway done a day ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Siosilvar View Post
    This or "XLI: Elements of EVERYTHING".
    Isn't that the concept behind the game Nobilis?
    Last edited by RdMarquis; 2012-04-02 at 10:38 PM.