View Single Post

Thread: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC

1. - Top - End - #851
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC

Grimmgang quite deliberately only unpacked the crown for now, pushing it over the table towards Sur'kil. "So what do we do now?" he asked. The leader of the Emerald Claw detachment magically transported away before we could finish her. I don't know how far she went or how close their reinforcements are, but chances are they're plotting their next assault already for whenever we're isolated, and this time they'll bring a more formidable force to bear."

Spoiler
    Show
    should we write out a lengthy recollection or can we just summarize we cover all essential points(the lizards, the dragon siblings(at least Grimm assumes so), the imagery in the temple, the hidden lower part including the traps and guardians, and in every detail we recall the final chamber). Dunno if there's anything the others would want to keep secret, I personally can't think of anything.
    I'd name-drop 'children of Rashaak' but can't remember whether we ever heard that in non-draconic
    Last edited by TheFallenOne; 2012-04-02 at 11:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff the Green View Post
    Actually, when you first put up the post where the gazebo started trying to eat us, I assumed you were pulling our legs and you'd put up the real post soon enough.