View Single Post

Thread: Lords of Creation: Vicious Betrayals

1. - Top - End - #785
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Vicious Betrayals

Within the Wyrm

As the divinities from above descended into the earth they witnessed an increasingly vile enviroment. First it was just some unnatural things far and few, but as they passed through tissues beyond the outer layers horrifying displays of all kinds disrupted the geological features of Cthonaeon's corpus.
    When they reached what seemed to be the source they were surrounded by nothing more but living pulsating corruption as if the earth itself had been animated by evil. And although they could clearly feel a divine presence, it seemed to come from everywhere, for Gauron had gained consciousness but had still not focused his power enough to have a tangible body. And he was not in a hurry to get one with so many dangerously unknown beings lurking in his domain.

Spoiler
    Show
    AP 2 = 5 - 3 (Create Plane: Bowels of Corruption with Evil Domain)

Earth Domain
    Evil Domain

Wow, so many people. I somehow didn't expect this although it should have been clear. Teaches me to not overdramatizise damage .
    The description is mostly for TechnOkamis god as he "charged" towards the source. Everyone who teleported, just disregard what I describe.
    Last edited by Zethex; 2012-04-04 at 10:57 AM.
    Thanks to zimmerwald1915 for giving me the random on-the-fly pic he made as an Avatar. You're awsome zimmerwald1915!