1. - Top - End - #266
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Fri's (somewhat) Witty and (not) Alliteratively Titled Doodle Thread

I'm still alive.

Recently I'm playing srw unlimited generation alpha, the livejournal LP. I'm submitting Elena as my next character there, and I'm drawing all of her avatars.

I just then realized that I could just use the standard expression chart. This one doesn't really fit that one, oh well.

As I said, I'm not drawing a lot lately because I have a full time job. I'm a professional subtitler now.

I spend at least 8 hours a day sitting in front of a monitor putting subtitles into shows. It's really a time-consuming job. I end up really tired at the end of the day, and I have to choose how to spend my free time carefully (gaming and sleeping kinda have higher priority than drawing).

Sigh, I wonder if I'd ever get my drawing better now.

At least I haven't actually started seeing subtitles in real life now. My senior co-workers are getting itchy when seeing badly placed subtitle when watching tv, always wanting to fix its placement.

Now I've drawn that, I can finally move to other things.
    Last edited by Fri; 2012-04-05 at 02:19 PM.
    You got Magic Mech in My Police Procedural!
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.

Disciple of GITP Trope-Fu Temple And Captain of GITP Valkyrie Squadron.
    Spoiler
    Show

The OTP in the playground.
    Awesome Elizabeth Shelley by Hollamer
    My Gallery/My Star Wolves 3 LP