Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
Grills

"No, I feel fine in the rain. Umbrella!"

Suddenly a ninjasus date ted down and hoofed the colonel over an official Equestrian military umbrella. It matched his officers jacket well. There was no point hiding his status in town anymore. By now everypony worth knowing knew. "So are you still a beastly abomination or did Soft Serve inject ponyness into you?"
She paid no heed to the ninjas, she figured them to be a common thing here, like the flora.

"What me and the dumb paladin do is none of your business, and anyway, who would want to be a pathetic pony anyway, you're all fodder to my whims,"
She harump'd in a haughty way with her muzzle up, looking cross.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post

"Well if you want you can bring back the suits to test however you want to your ship. You've shown yourselves to be, ah, trustworthy not to explode."

It's kind of hard to feel it in here, but the low pressure, wind, and ionization in the air means that the weather patrol is actually doing something today. "You might want to stick to indoors today though."

"Really?...I figured we should try some field testing in terms how these suits work in different sorts of weather,"
She hummed and then turned to Silverpine. "What do you think Lieutenant?"