Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
Barking dogs, stern looks, slime coatings, and near-nommed experiences, too much for little Garion to handle. The foal kept cowering, peeking out at Wyrmple from around Gwyn. "Wyr-wyrmple was going to put me in his bowl an-and gobble me up. He-he already tasted me and n-now he wants more." he whimpered.
Gwynfillion donned a confused expression glancing at Garion, then at Wrymple, and then back at Garion. "Wrymple is not going to eat you, Wrymple............is just being a pain and wants more food, but not you, scraps, leftovers, that's what it wants." She rummaged through the fridge leaving the foal for a moment. She popped her head out and found a bowl of salad from a few days ago.

She gave the bowl to Garion. "Pour it into Wrymple's bowl."

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
Clean Sugar.

Oh Sugar. Sugar was not pleased to get such a hello. She was not schedule to be dirty and slimy yet. That was hours away. The pup gave the wurm such an angry look and barked thrice.

Slimed Sugar

Sugar tried to understand the garble coming out the foal's mouth but she was too peeved to focus. And she was a dog and barely understood Pony anyway. All she knew was it was something about gobbling and she was getting hungry.

Sugar walked up to Gwynfillion and nudged her with a paw. Then pointed to her mouth.

"Yes Sugar, you do need to have your teeth brushed some more, to remove those yellow stains and all."
She said with a small glower. She rummaged through the fridge again.

"I really...have no idea what I should give you..."