1. - Top - End - #1013
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy gave her a little hug as she returned. "Aye, that's more like it. Let me just get the glasses..." A little burst of magic opened a nearby cabinet and floated out a pair of wine glasses. The Cirrus always kept a good stock for emergencies requiring fancier booze. The engineer kept a straight face as he set the glasses down next to Rainbow. Using magic still wasn't that comfortable; a lot like trying to talk with a sore throat, but he could manage.
    Rainbow carefully poured the wine into the glasses. One was filled halfway. The other had barely a fifth filled with air. She place the now empty bottle on the floor and took the more filled glass of course. She thought of Sandy's health but not her own. "To you, Sandy. To the many more years being the faithful engineer of this merry crew" she says after raising her glass.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"I don't think the paladin would disapprove too much,"
    She grinned slightly tilting her head to the side. She hopped off the bench and too be a jerkface McJerk jumped in a dirty water puddle to hit the cigar smoking stallion.

Not that it did too much, since the pouring rainwater would have washed away and down the dirty water. It was the thought that counted. "A beast you say? I don't think so, a beast has little choice in the matter when they slaughter, just following their hunger. But I have the choice, so yes, that may make me worse, but is that so bad?" Grills of course would notice the difference in her attitude to him from since a month or so ago, to now. Mostly in the case that he's yet to be eating mud with his face in the ground.
    Grills did notice. Choice? Did the extraplanar beast mare learn to not be a predictable monster? Was it Soft's doing? No.Grills could not believe Soft's namby pamby paladin way worked. "If you have the choice to be the beast or to be a person, and you choose beast... you lower lower to it. Each time stepping down a rung of the ladder. How high are you? Is your hoof still on the ground? I kiss no grounded hooves as their owners are invisible to me."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-04-05 at 07:32 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris