Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
Although he wasn't entirely hamming it up and was serious despite the tone he took, he smiled a cheesy smile for her and gave a nice lustful hungry kiss.

"Well, I do come in three main flavors, hammy, broody, and, chocolate seduction, pick your poison,"
He grinned.
"Being the somewhat naive ice mage here, can I choose all three? I always wondered how hammy and broody tasted together..." Icy replied, grinning herself.

Oh, come on!

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Perhaps, perhaps my dear lieutenant, unless our winged friend protests against that in his manner,"
She hammily said.
Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
((I think that the suits at this point operate in whatever way sounds interesting at the time without contradicting previously established stuff, so could be?))

Seeing as these two crazy ponies want to go splashing out in the rain, Mach just kind of shakes his head. Well if they really want to see if this particular magitech item is water-proof he's not going to stop them.

"Just try not to climb any trees or buildings. Since we, ah, haven't gotten much rain recently they're likely going to go full thunderstorm on us."
"We'll try not to bring down lightning on ourselves," Sliverpine said with a grin, gesturing the now-suited up Gear to follow him outside. Once out on the streets, he did a few experimental stretches to test his suit, before readying himself.