1. - Top - End - #1381
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Doctor Who thread II: "I should have a hat like that." [SPOILERS]

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    It's just I'm usually the one to say "So and so captured my thoughts perfectly, but put them much more eloquently than I ever could."

It does sound good from the extreme little I know - that being: everything comicshorse just said.
    That's about the extent of my knowledge as well.

By the way: Netflix? Firstly: was is it? Secondly: worth getting an account?
    It's a site that offers, for a small monthly fee, the service of streaming hundreds of tv shows and movies to your computer as well as many other device; including all major game consoles as well as ipads and DVRs. For Yanks like myself there is also the option of adding a second monthly fee to have DVDs sent to our homes as well.

I would say it's worth it, though their tendency to put a thing up for streaming and then limit it to DVDs a month or so later is annoying. Probably much more so for people who don't have that option and much less so for people who don't share there account with three other people.
    Last edited by Sanguine; 2012-04-06 at 04:03 PM.