Voting Final Tally:

Rule A passed with 17 votes out of 17. 3 voters took exception to subpoint 3.

Rule B passed with 17 votes out of 17. No exceptions taken.

Rule C passed with 16 votes out of 17. No exceptions taken.

Rule D passed with 11 votes out of 17. No exceptions taken.

Rule E passed with 17 votes out of 17. No exceptions taken.

Rule F passed with 17 votes out of 17. 3 voters took exception to subpoint 3, and 2 took exception to subpoint 4.

The new thread rules have been passed in full.

To address concerns briefly:

Quote Originally Posted by FujinAkari View Post
a, b, c, d, e, f -3, -4

While I like how methodical you are being, this is ultimately your index and I think you should have some degree of veto power, without having some jackalope insisting "New Comic is Up" every strip and forcing it to a vote :)
Actually I meant for F.3 to protect against this in some way. If someone comes along and insists on something being included, the next step is discussion. Voting is last resort, always. I don't intend to waste people's time with constant voting. Only if it appears that there is a clear divide on a topic, with no discernible consensus, will a vote be called for. Voting is only to resolve issues of high controversy.

So if one or even two or three guys come along and insist on some clearly irrelevant comment being included, and manage through some loophole to fit their comment to all the rules criteria, even then if the thread consensus seems to be against their opinion no vote will be called. My veto power then is to say "the majority disagrees with you, sorry."

This was the best way I could think of to run the thread without me becoming "mod of the thread" or "thread tyrant" or something like that.