Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
Blaze
He pulls the dress out of the closet(it's in one of those dress bags) and tries to give it to her.
"Try it on, at least, please?"
It's a rather nice, white wedding dress, Blaze's mom had spectacular taste.
((Choose the wedding dress at your own discretion))
It was a simple dress. White. It is white. The hemline is ankle-length. And the neckline is modest but deep. And there is a veil. "Pretty.But it needs spiders."

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"That sounds disgusting,"
She said, his squeeze feeling to be a minor physical annoyance. She made to wiggle out.
----
A blast of telekinesis pushed Gwyn back into her grip. "Disgusting? Candied fruit pieces encrusted in steel. How does she fight? Should I get her a matching cookie sword? A chocolate chip blade that cuts the bloody veins of the vile beast and purifies it with the UNSPEAKABLE pain." Grill cackles like a madpony.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
Sandy marveled at how much sand she was finding in there. Then he remembered he hadn't had a bath in several days. That would do it. "A little of both, actually. Makin' sand from nothin' is too hard for me, an' it's not really my talent anyhow. If I have some rocks or pebbles and a few days, I can magic 'em down t'sand with no trouble. Rocks is just sand what hasn't realized it's sand yet. And I can make sand hard as rock again, just have t'remind it what it used t'be. And I guess you could call levitatin' sand a bit like a magnet, but I can push and pull the stuff."
"Ooooh! Interesting." She strokes the blue pony's mane again. "I am a magnet too. My eyes attract soon to be dead ponies. Bang." The sniper cracks up at her grim joke.