Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
He stared at her for a moment before considering her question. "Well I suppose, my mother perished when I was a foal, we don't really hear from her side of the family. I don't think...my father even acknowledges them, and.......well same thing with his side of the family and I have no siblings."
"I... see," Icy said, shifting uncomfortably. "I am sorry. I keep bringing up uncomfortable subjects..."

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
The muddy, wet maned captain stared at the wet, muddy stallion underneath looking really cute, her hoof on his cheek. She blushed, and it was visible. This was one of the least romantic settings here, but at the same time it had a charm.

"I uh...sorry...heheh....I doubt this is very comfortable for you,"
She weakly chuckled and scrambled off the stallion.
"Thank you, Captain," Sliverpine said, getting to his own four muddy feet. He wiped some more of mud off his face, wondering why the image of her muddy face blushing down on him like that stuck to his mind so vividly. He was almost tempted to tackle her right there and then and initiate Hot Pony Kisses, but yeah, promise and all. Instead, he just smiled and nodded at the fields outside town. "Shall we continue?"