Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
"Silly filly. I can take a hit harder than that easily. In fact the kick to the head was almost an erotic experience. But I know not to encourage such things or friendships could be harmed." Grills sniffed the plum pony's coat, not respecting her space one bit. "You hold a faint smell of pineapple and sugar cookies."
Her eyes flared. "You seem to have been hit by the Touch of Idiocy. You will be given the choice of providing a distance of five feet between us, or I will forcibly do so for you with less than civil means."

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
Icy wanly smiled in return and squeezed back his hoof. "I suppose..."
He tilted his head and smiled at her, and their drinks came. Icy's ice lemon tea, and Fox Trot's light green margarita with its salted rim, lime wedge and sippy straw. It was served in a ridiculously big sized glass. A child like beam formed on his face.

"So this is the grande.."
He smirked and took a sip.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif
Sliverpine nodded. That sounded reasonable enough. He gave a few experimental jumps, trying to gauge how far his limits went now that he was in the suit. After a few tries where he got to level of a lowest branch, he steadied himself, before leaping to the sturdy branch of tree next to him. He looked down on Gearstride with a smile. "Perhaps branch-jumping next?"

"Sure, why not, we can pretend we're ninjas,"
She chuckled and followed his lead.