Quote Originally Posted by Vilpich View Post
Alright, let me start by saying I love this. It's like a more cinematic ToB, and it's being done perfectly.
Wow. High praise. Thank you!

That being said, with the powers up so far I can't imagine anyone playing a knave or sage over a veteran since all of the abilities are attack oriented, and he has the best BAB.
Well, yes, currently, there aren't many Limit Breaks designed to play nicely with the Sage class, but the Knave can use the attack breaks pretty well due to his Camisado class feature. Still, don't worry there will be some skill-based utility breaks, and lots of blaster stuff.

Also...you should really do a limit freak-esque class
I'll think about it after I've designed several Transmutation breaks. I mean, I plan on having one of the 4th level Limit Breaks transform the character into a Werewolf for a certain period of time, so... we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
I like the idea of a redo of the limti break system, and personally I would like to see a ranged option, and possibly rebuilds on limit psion and mage.
One of the problems with the Limit Psion and the Limit Mage, as far as this system is concerned, is that they just use the Limit Gauge to fuel the casting or manifesting of existing vancian spells or psionic powers. That always seemed pretty broken to me, and I wanted to stay away from that kind of design in this system. The Sage class will be able to fulfill multiple caster-type roles once I've designed lots more Limit Breaks.