There are a few things I don't understand about religion in the OotS setting. Since there is no evidence, let's speculate.

About the Northern Pantheon.
Sometimes this pantheon seems to be worshipped specifically by dwarves. For example, during his explanation of the afterlife, Durkon only talks about dead dwarves. Does it mean that Hel is a dwarven goddess? Also, how is this vision of the afterlife consistent with the fact that it's common knowledge that the souls spend their afterlives in the plane of their own alignment?
Thor's credo seems to include love for beer and fear for tree. Haley mimics these clichés when she pretends to be a worshipper of Thor. Does it mean that Thor is a dwarven deity as well?
And the only cleric of Odin we have seen so far was a dwarf. And he was called simply "Odin's priest". Does it mean he is the only one (or the only dwarf)?

On the other hand, the first human city that the Order visits after Dorukan's dungeon had a temple of Freya. And Greysky City, another human city, has a temple of Loki. Maybe Freya is the main human deity in the Northern continent?

About the Southern Pantheon.
Does the fact that paladins worship the Twelve Gods as a whole mean they're all lawful and/or good? So who do the evil Southerners worship?
In Start of Darkness, the Mouse is shown as one of the Dark One's few allies. But if it (or any other one of the Twelve Gods) is evil, why is it worshipped by the paladins? And why should the Twelve Gods as a whole grant their grace to the paladins?

About the Western Pantheon.
Isn't Tiamat violating the agreements among the Pantheons? She seems to be the main goddess of all evil dragons, kobolds and other reptilian races. This means most of her followers don't leave in the Western Continent. And the Oracle doesn't live there for sure. Granting visions to him seems a big divine intervention as he's not a cleric.
My first thought was that Tiamat could be an outcast deity. Afterall, we know Marduk, the king of the Western Pantheon, is LG or something like that (he has paladins). And, if I'm not mistaken, Tiamat was indeed an enemy of the other gods in real mythology.
But Malack says Tiamat is a fine deity and that the Western Gods get along well.

Thoughts anyone?