Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
She shook her head and looked at him incredulously. "What?....Bah..nevermind." She glowered with a frustrated look as she closed her eyes. Darn this stallion who made her easily frazzled, curse him, it annoyed her. She stared at him, well more like watched him like a cat, she found herself scoffing and snorting.
The colonel shook his head at the glowering marebeast. "You really need to learn to curb your temper. Like I saidd to you before, somepony could use that to their benefit."

-----------

Ember Sol-Muse House

'Twas the pitter patter sound of the raindrops kissing the windows that stirred the young pegasus from his dreamless sleep. He felt the weight of Lochbed on his stomach, a small smile on his face. "Wakey wakey Lochbed." He nuzzled her head.
The image of a horrible fanged and snarling beast arose from atop Ember's belly. "WHO DARES AWAKEN THE AWESOME AND WONDERFUL.." Once Lochbed realized where she was, the kelpie returned to her glamoured beautiful self. "Och. Hello Ember. Is naptime over?" she asked cutely.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
That was...abrupt. Sandy's senses were still reeling from the sudden onslaught when he found himself getting pushed back into the hallway. "But...but I'm not sleepy..." he said to nopony in particular.

(OOC/Continuity: I have Sandy's room on the lower deck, near to the engine room. Dunno if they have ramps or just stairs.)
"No. It's time to put you to bed. You need rest."The way down to the engine room and Sandy's room had two paths, a ramp to move cargo and a flight of stair for easy walking. Rainbow is pushing Sandy to the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
Blaze
"Are you going to try it on?" he asked expectantly.
"Of course. But not in front of you." Hover drapes the dress over her wings and trotted towards the door. Since her face was away from Blaze, he might not notice the shifting. "Y-you can't see me in the dress before the wedding. Th-there are enough jinxes and bad omens we have to deal with already. Be-besides, I'm not going to un-strip in front of you yet. I'm a classy mare.""