((I think this is a post of hiding +4, reposting in case missed))
After digging around through papers, Mach returns back after taking it slow walking back to the nosy guards. He found something close to what they want he things.

"Well here you go," Mach states while hoofing over a couple of documents. The first was some sort of 'artificer in good standing' thing that says he isn't a mad scientist at this point, and is allowed experimenting and testing in small-scale hoof weapons, personal armor systems, and low-yield or non-traditional explosives. Oh, and there's a paper stapled in back with an NLR seal that says it's still in effect after some black ink.

The second is the contract with the guild, where it's stated that he can do tests as long as whatever it is is disconnected from the power/water supplies. It's signed by Rockem.

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
"...I refuse to give up book or movie rights, and I refuse to sign this thing about getting cakes on my birthday. I despise celebrations, and I don't particularly like most kinds of cake anyway." she says.
"Considering the circumstance, these parts can go ahead and go away then." Parts of the paperwork are consumed by a brown aura before being erased and replaced with 'Segment voided per negotiations -Ms. Clause'.

Of course the lack of cake is something surprising. Even the drunken fillies like cake. Oh, and if Ammy were on the other side the special circumstance would be an opening for more aggressive negotiations.