View Single Post

Thread: Dark Streets and Dirty Lies IC

1. - Top - End - #34
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Dark Streets and Dirty Lies IC

The grizzled orc smiles broadly. "Ah, payment. I'd be worried if you didn't ask about that. To answer: content me at the same commcode as before after the job is done and I'll arrange to drop a certified credstick for each of you." He shifts in his seat before continuing. "As for finding the prototype, well that might be slightly tricky. I don't know the layout of their labs, so you'll have to find it for yourself. As for recognizing it, well that should be easy. It's an implant, made to go into the midbrain. It'll be about the size of my pinky nail, and covered in filament connections."

He looks slightly uncomfortable as he continues. "It is a weapon, or rather it makes people into weapons. I highly advise you don't touch it, the filaments are designed to attempt contact with any nerve endings they can. I don't know what it would do if it bonded with your hand, and I don't think you want to find out." Jack turns towards Clockwork and says "No, I have no idea what route he will take, but I imagine it depends on traffic and if he thinks there's a threat. I have no doubt that they will hire a professional though, the prototype is much too valuable to them to leave in sloppy hands."

He stops to listen to Malik and nods at his appraisal of the run. "Any other questions?"
    Last edited by Destrude; 2012-04-11 at 09:55 PM.