Quote Originally Posted by Talesin View Post
Woo go go random!

Was plat random in 1s back in S1 and S2, its a fun thing to play but sometimes you end up on a losing streak because you get your weakest race against a favoured player and just mess it up.

Anyone got any tips for macroing as Terran? They are easily my worst race because I just find I can't keep up with producing units. Do people have their factories/barracks/starports bound to keys and then just flick to them and hit the whatever hotkey to produce units or is there an easier way i'm missing out on?

Zerg i've got my lair etc bound to keys so I can just make the quick switch back, pump whatever unit I need without taking my eye of my army. Protoss I find pretty easy as I usually know what I want to warp in and just having the robo bound means i've only got 1 thing to think about.
I usually have my rax on one key, factory on another, and starport on a third. Alternatively, you can have all three on one hotkey and use tab to change between them.

A good tip is having the 'support' buildings (techlab, engineering bay, armory) in the same controlgroup, so when you hit your Barracks hotkey, you can see whether or not your engineering bay upgrades are done.