View Single Post

Thread: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

1. - Top - End - #211
    Ettin in the Playground

Zombie

Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

Marlae, Maesyn, Aust, Zarien, Savin and Enemies

The two guards next to Marlae slide their bows on their back and pull out their sword. They look at her with distrust and she claims her lack of knowledge regarding the noise.

Maesyn, realizing that the time to act is now, releases the two guards from their fascination and approaches the door. Using his magic, he opens the doors wide, exposing the scene in the room. The guards see Fembrys stuck in a web with a petitioner while another petitioner is near a dead shadow guards.

The scene, as well as Maesyn eloquence and sense of the dramatic has an effect on the guards. They all look shocked and all they can say is “What the heck is going on? Who attacked who? What is happening?” The confusion in the voice of the guards is quite obvious.

Aust grabs his bow and quiver from the chest. This allows the shadow guard an attack of opportunity, from the side of the blade, dealing non-lethal damages.

Aust
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aust: -8HP Non-lethal – currently at 17/25

Aust takes the hit and moves by the shadow guard and inside the room.

Zarien moves by the door and tries to intimidate Fembrys. However his effort is a total failure as his appearance is for the least revolting and his words fail to impress Fembrys.

Savin continues to try to free himself as instructed by Fembrys. He is still incapable to do so.

Fembrys unleashes another loud spell, right on Zarien, hurting the wizard and trying to stun him. He yells at Zarien “This is my temple and I do what I what in it!

Zarien
    Spoiler
    Show
    Zarien: -7HP – Currently at 5/22
    DC15 Fortitude Save to avoid being stunned for 1 round

The wizard realizes his situation is precarious.

The shadow guard reappears from the petitioner’s quarter and goes next to Aust, ready to strike at the next round.

When the Shadow Guard reappears, the discomfort of the guards is quite obvious. They seem confused and unsure. The guards pouring for the middle temple guardroom look like they are not sure why they should be doing. “What is going on? Why are you accusing Fembrys of Blaspheming the Lady of Mysteries name? What is going on?
    Although their swords are raised they are not making sign of joining the battle, one way or another.

The door on the east wall of the Courtyard opens and Shan Thar and the man with the grey used robe appears.
    Shan Thar expression is of dark fury and he yells “Mystra knows your sins! Guards, to the attack!"

This haggard human male wearing dark, gray robes looks at the heroes with resignation on his face. “If Shan says it , I believe it.

Map
    Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by achinca; 2012-04-12 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Map added
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am DMing Red Hand of Doom - IC - OOC

Titus in Red Hand of Doom

Playing Pelric Rantceur, a level 5 cleric in Nightfall - IC - OOC