Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post
I've picked a shirt and pair of shorts to recycle into a skirt, though!

... Now if only I had any idea how to sew...

~Bianca
You take a needle.
Then stick them with the pointy end. (I've been rereading Game of Thrones lately)

Also *hugs*.
When I feel dysphoric (in the general sense), it usually helps me to verbalize as much as I can - best to another person, but I also talkwrite a lot to blank paper. I start with stating the exact bodily sensations, feelings, tinglings and then explore them from there.
Of course, that isn't exactly the easiest thing to do when feeling unhappy.

Quote Originally Posted by KenderWizard View Post
I feel really bad about linking to the survey now. I completely forgot it asked about bad experiences. I feel like a bad person.
Aw, please don't. I didn't even think I would react the way I did. Usually I'm much better at talking/thinking about it. And besides, I hardly think I could have stumbled upon it a better place than here - a safe place to get the bad feelings off my chest and you guys really did a great job of making me feel better about it.

@Asta: It is hard to say. I think a little bit of both? In some ways I found it quite touching - the entire question of "insane or normal but different and out of place".
I am a bit unsure of what you think he's being serious about? Or joking about, for that matter.
To me, it sounds like a story of somebody being oppressed, breaking, lashing out, being punished - and the rest of us asking: How did that happen? Why didn't we give that Peter Pan a Neverland? - that's what I get from it at least.