Jasmine/Vul
Spoiler
Show
"Well...alright, very well," the king replied, sighing heavily. "Those prisoners I had executed last week...they didn't have the artifact they stole on their corpses. So now I'm left without..." The king stays guarded, "...without my father's heirloom. And I don't know how I'll ever reclaim it! Short of asking the bandits themselves, but we already tried magically compelling them to tell us where the item was hidden, but somehow they all managed to evade the spells and say they didn't know!"

OOC:
This triggers something in both of your minds. You both flashback to a time before you died, a time that was previously not in your memories. You both stood, chained, along with the others, and yelled repeatedly that you didn't know where this "Scepter" the king was talking about was. You were both confused, having never heard of it before, and suddenly you were accused of stealing it? Along with that confusion was another feeling, the confusion of being grouped together with a bunch of people you'd never even seen before.