1. - Top - End - #728
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP:Fim] Bridle Shores Bar/Downtown thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    He unswoon-fainted and resumed relative normalcy. "What...are you doing here anyway?"
    "I'm helping Sandy contribute to science!" Icy proclaimed. She clearly believed it too.

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    ((Sheesh. I can't even sleep any more.))

[You Know, That Library Everypony's Talking About]

Flower Tail gave Fox an indignant look. "Oh, cool it with the dramatics. It's not like you were humiliated in front of the entire town or anything."

"What is wrong with you?" asked Flower Tail, although with a different meaning from the one you'd expect. "What is so wrong with you that you don't deserve what other ponies deserve?"

"Relax, Sandy. I'm joking, and I didn't mean a literal rat anyway. You're reminding me of when you were little, you know." Night Jewel smirked. It seemed she didn't need to be affectionate to bring about adorable awkwardness. "Anyway, like you said, you're kind of prone to changing, so at some point, you're bound to."

"It's the same thing even if it is for science. And I think it was all pretty obvious. You got grabbed and dragged here, then let go when this 'Icy' realized you weren't up for it. Are you really that tired, or are you just-"

"Flower Tail!"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "Oh...right. Not a real rat. I...sorta knew that."

Hint: He totally didn't know that.

"Not really the same thing; one's for scientific benefit, and one's usually for bits or property, but sometimes folks just get lonely and-" He groaned and shook his head. "-and why the hay am I even arguin' this?"

"It's nothing wrong to care about other ponies, and I can take care of myself." he replied, almost snapping at her before catching himself. He shook his head testily and started to make for the door, but not before tempting fate one last time. "I'm gettin' out of here before this mess gets any worse..."
    Tempting fate indeed. Sandy would trip over a handy ice block as he walked past. When he looked up, he might find intimidating ice bars barring his way. "Not so much Mr Shores. You promised to help science today, and the only way you can do that now is by resting."

Then suddenly! A wild Sliverpine and Gearstride appeared! Complete with deerstalker and bowler hat. And dat bubble pipe. "Hold it right there criminal. We caught you in the act!"
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-04-12 at 09:39 PM.