Quote Originally Posted by Kyeudo View Post
Exalted is one of the most epic roleplaying games ever. Instead of starting as a peasant with a pointy stick, you start as a demigod. Instead of killing goblins for some quick change, you decide the fate of nations.

And then you get some XP and get on to doing more important things, like saving the world from any or all of the six+ world ending apocalypses currently threatening the setting. That is, if you can avoid going mad and being the next world-ending apocalypse yourself.

Raksha, otherwise known as the Fair Folk, are the faeries of Exalted. They are living stories that eat souls, can't break their sworn word, and are known for twisting words around until you don't remember allowing that when you agreed to this deal in the first place.

They are considered one of the lowest powered creatures in all of Exalted, just above ghosts, unless its a meschlum-built fae, in which case it might be capable of soloing the entire setting if it felt like it.

In other news, I just played a ZvZ where I spent the whole game wondering if I was about to lose, then pulled a win out because my opponent was just plain aweful. Like, he got zergling into my base, baneling bombed a huge chunk of workers, then followed it up by not expanding until after I had my fourth base building. He then called me garbage when the massive number of spines I built to stabilize after his ling attacks killed his attacking roach army without doing any real damage to my economy. Meanwhile, I had muta ling doing a full-on base trade.

I laughed so hard when I won.
Oh wow he was bad. He had Infestors in position to chainfungal your Mutas, yet let all of them escape after the first Fungal. Plus he lost Infestors to Spine Crawlers.. How is that even possible?

Both of you should take more bases though. You were floating 3000+ minerals - no reason not to take an extra base or two.