View Single Post

Thread: Crossovers that are totally wicked

1. - Top - End - #134
    Titan in the Playground

Goblin

Default Re: Crossovers that are totally wicked

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio Anejo View Post
    - A Buffy/Harry Potter crossover about an actual formally trained (i.e. went to Hogwarts/Durmstrang/Beuxbatons) wizard joining the Scoobies (or Angel Investigations), rather than random amateur witches that at best read a few books.
    You know, given his backstory and personality, I can see Giles as a Hogwarts expellee. Probably thrown out and had his wand broken around fifth or sixth year for practicing the Dark Arts, which is why he can't really do anything useful beyond rituals unless he really puts his mind to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio Anejo View Post
    - Sosuke Sagara (Full Metal Panic!) joining the cast of, well, pretty much anything. Like Stargate...

O'Neill: "Oh, for cryin' out loud, fishing is when you sit down with a beer and a fishing rod and just relax. You know, not think about anything..."

Sosuke: "But Colonel, wouldn't it be pointless to fish in your pond as there aren't any fish there?"

O'Neill: ...

Sosuke: "Oh, I see. The point of this exercise is to teach me ambush skills in an urban setting, to see how long I can maintain my alertness while acting perfectly natural and not giving away my intention."
    OBJECTION!

Fishing is the one recreational activity Sousuke actually does understand.

The SR Team and SG-1 would still make a great teamup, though, especially when SG-1 needs some heavy fire support.
    Last edited by Nerd-o-rama; 2012-04-13 at 08:31 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Stealthy Snake avatar by Dawn
    Lack of images by Imageshack