The Huldra's back is made of mossy oak bark! Oddly enough if he's patted there he feels completely hollow, like knocking on a rotted out log. Anywhere else and he feels like a creature of flesh and blood. Oddly warm, too.

"That's so strange. There isn't anything like that at all back home. The Archons all used to be human before they ascended,"
Freddy replies, trying his best to seem a bit more up-beat since his gloomy mood is starting to be a bit of a bummer. He still has his soul! He can be thankful for that at least. Most people who get warped into Huldra totally lose themselves to the hunger of Discord. He's... fortunate. All things considered.

Freddy flashes a foxy grin. "Hey, don't worry about me. Maybe the Emperor has something special planned for me? Maybe I'll live long enough to collect another seven tails and then..."

His eye go wide as he gasps!

"Of course! That's it! Instead of a tenth tail it's said that a Huldra becomes human again! I'll have to eat a ton of ghosts to pull it off, but..." that foxy grin grows a little wider. "If I devour enough other Demons I can earn my tails and win my humanity back again! I just need to survive long enough to pull it off!"