"Yeah, it's a ton! It'll take a long time to collect that many ghosts," Freddy agrees. "But if I can beat a few strong Huldra I'll be able to get my tails really fast. I know Templar Gregoire was hunting a Four-Tails before he... well... died..."

Got murdered by a murderin' giant.

"I'm only a Two-Tails. I doubt I would stand a chance by myself. But if I can get some help I'm sure I would be able to beat it! And since it lost its soul to Discord it probably doesn't have any problems with seducing and devouring people."

The Huldra narrows his eyes slightly. "And if the Emperor has given me the power to stop other Discordants then that's what I'm going to do. I know all to well what it feels like to be gnawed at from the inside by Discord. And with the Emperor as my witness I'll do my best to make sure I save as many people from my fate as I can!"

Yay, heroism!

And then questions!

"Uuh..." Freddy glances back at his tails. "A Huldra can be born because of the sins of his or her parents or by being sired by another Huldra. When a person is directly twisted by Discord rather than turned they act like a beacon of power. So I was like a ghost-magnet when I was being transformed."

He doesn't go into any further detail on the whole 'sins of the parents' thing. It's probably really painful to the demon-fox.

"But enough about me!" he concludes with that foxy grin! "We need to make plans for you. Maybe you can trade your soul back to that fallen angel? Then you'll be able to go to that Heaven place when you die."