Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
Indeed. Much more major a heart dump than Lass would have gotten from Lellienth if it weren't for the fact that the drowess has been out in various places for most of the night, and her current drink, surprisingly, isn't the strongest thing she's had. She loses her sense of when to shut up about things when she's like this, besides getting depressed.

"You're probably right... And if not, I guess I'll either get shot by the entirety of HALO or go back to wandering," the bard replies, sounding like she's not entirely sure which of those would be the better option. "The real issue I can see is that her perception of what I am now might change when she learns this, but... She will want to know, like you said, and she does care for me, so I'll tell her next time I see her."
Silly Lelli, drinking is bad for your health.
(Also whew. Essay draft mostly done now. 2684 words. So I'm a bit on tired of writing side. Probably won't stay online too long this time.)

Well then Lass. I think you just gave some advice. Good one. ....Lets hope you're right. Social heroing is what that is.

Lightning Lass is now definitely starting to get more on the tipsy side, as she polishes off her third drink of the night. "From what I know of HALO, they aren't exactly likely to shoot you for your past." (Sleep with you maybe, but not shoot you. ) Wandering is tough, particularly when you feel like you're being driven to it by guilt. Lightning Lass can definitely understand the almost wishing for ones death over that. "So long as you don't drop everything at once. Things tend to be taken better if you don't have to deal with it all at once." Thankfully she still seems to be thinking sober for now.

Lass...are you ordering another drink? ...you probably should do that. Lass! ...Oh whatever, you can drink if you want to.