Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
Abandoned Road=> Sky!

Pyrus holds her wrists in order to keep himself from slipping. His clothing is strong and doesn't break. Oh! You...we're flying...wow...He looks around for a minute before closing his eyes like she asked. I didn't know that you could fly.... He hasn't quite gotten what "I'm a dragon" fully means yet. His senses are somewhat dulled by the sheer wonder of flying. I love flying...I have a flying machine that I keep near my home. I love it...occasionally fly around here....it's fun. He doesn't move much.
She laughs lightly at his slightly confused rush of words. Dragon, she reminds him. And Winged Elf, that helped too.

She flies for a few minutes, and just before sunset, she tells him he can open his eyes.

They hover over a cliff. Far below them, half the world is a gorgeous swirling green forest, half is choppy water, and the Nexus' main city is miles away, a small black dot on the horizon. It's the perfect place to watch the sunset over the water, especially with the faint outlines of snow-tipped mountains in the background. Isn't it beautiful?

And they're all alone. It's time. She begins to draw the energy from him. For now it's so slight, such a small taste of it, that it will have almost no effect. Before she truly begins to draw energy, she wants him to be distracted watching the sunset and scenery.