Quote Originally Posted by Qaera View Post
I enjoyed painting my toe nails; easy to hide if need be and express when you want (in my case, alone).

~
Ooh, that's a good point! I remember when my sis painted my nails... We had to remove the paint after, but they looked so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic Soda View Post
Congratulations that's very nice to hear. Hopefully it'll happen fairly frequently from now on.

And are you implying that it's a bad thing to spam smilies ??? j/k
It'd be bad at about the fiftieth - and that's not even half to the first

Quote Originally Posted by supernerd View Post
Ohmygosh! That's awesome! As are you!
*Glomp!* ^_^

In December, all I knew was that SRS existed and that some people had it, but now I almost envy how much struggle they have to go through, howmuch pain they have to endure to become themselves, to be who they really are. I nearly envy all their problems, not because they go through them, but because they have the strength to surpass them. I am so overjoyed when they accomplish something they set out to do. I know that sometimes it sucks, sometimes can bring about thoughts of suicide, but the fight is a long, long struggle. And I guess I'm slightly masochistic like that. Would explain my romantic situation and my tendency to dwell on an unrequited attraction.
Strength isn't a measure of hardships one's been through. Who you are is no less special or amazing than who each of us is. *Hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
Am I mistaken or have you been gone for a while? Anyways, hugs!
Good point... *Glomps Turkishproverb*

That's awesome!

I have similar things happen too sometimes and it always feels very good and affirming. :3
n.n