"Oh good god... not only is there a psychopath running lose in this city, but even the law is having trouble keeping rank and file?" Tarmikos throws his hands into his hair, visibly frustrated. "You've got to be kidding... hopefully the thefts at least haven't been any more than a recent problem."

As he follows Digan, he keeps an eye out for those he remembered that assembled. "I wasn't talking much about the battle. If there were guards there, they certainly didn't put up enough resistance for anyone to make note of them. My thoughts have been buried in the murder at the pub. Hopefully those people weren't fakes, too. Although either way, I'd have preferred someone with a little more back-bone to show up. I'm surprised the Captain of the Guard wouldn't have sent a more ranking member, or maybe stopped by himself."

“As for the person we captured, a member of our group seems to have taken him to who knows where… I was a bit distracted during the time, seeing if I could follow a lead. I’ll gladly pursue it once we’re done at the crime scene, and hopefully by then we’ll have more heroes willing to help along with us. We've got a couple of hours before the magic I used runs out, and I still remember where I tailed one of them.”