Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
What's all this talk about Wrex being a mutant. I thought he was just abnormal for a Krogan because he was forward-thinking and more capable of keeping his aggression in check.
To be fair, that kind of thinking is different enough from the krogan norm that it could be indicative of a lack of Blood Rage. While there's no way for Eve to know of any genetic deviance (unless Mordin told her in passing), the ME wiki doesn't list "Rage" as one of Wrex's powers in ME1, and there's not much in favor of its existence in Wrex. (In Favor: "I AM URDNOT WREX AND THIS IS MY PLANET!", "When his fury is unleashed, it is a terrifying sight"(ME wiki); In Disfavor: the fact that he "rarely loses his temper" (ME wiki), his competent leadership of Clan Urdnot; Grunt's static power "Krogan Berserker" specifically states his blood rage, while Wrex's doesn't; can go either way: "Rage" is only listed in multiplayer Krogan.) Besides, it's in character for Eve, especially since she's virtually the only krogan (male or female) who sees the problems ME1 Wrex did (and ME2 Wrex began to fix).