Quote Originally Posted by Nargan View Post
Twitch is actually an awesome jungler. I'm still stomping ~1600-1700 elo ranked with him. Not control like shyv/mundo, but one of (if not the) most potent gankers in the game, and when fed, as stated previously, one of the highest damagers in the game. You can melt enemies in teamfights.

Spoiler
Show

Proof for the pudding.

Dorans for stomping lanes and jungle sustain (2 or 3), Zeal, IE, PD, Cleaver, then it's situational.

Also, playing Boomtown Rats- I don't like Mondays increases your twitch winchance by 200%.
See, I differentiate Jungler from Ganker. Shaco, for example, isn't the best jungler, but he's a DEADLY ganker. Twitch is in the same category, but his jungle is much less safe that Shaco's, which really makes him an all-or-nothing jungler (somewhat guesswork...haven't tried it lately myself). If you get going, yes...it's brutal. Hence why Mario and I used to swap Twitch in for the jungler spot once I'd farmed bot a bit, which meant I didn't have to rely on ganks to get started on my build.

From your screenshot though...well, their top (who I assumed you got a number of kills on, given his deaths) apparently never bought wards...and you NEED to buy vision wards if Twitch is ganking. So that seems less of an indicator of general use of jungle Twitch (I'm not saying it does work...see above), but more that in this case your opponents didn't know how to prevent Twitch ganks. His problem is that the ganks are somewhat easily preventable, he's very squishy, and you can jungle invade him with relative impunity, as Twitch can't 1v1 most control junglers until VERY late in the game.