Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragonKing View Post
I'm a little puzzled with DiDi's portrayal.

She seemed a lot nicer and a lot more innocent overall when she wasn't in a relationship but working on a crush on Sandra. When that went south and she shacked up with Matt, DiDi's suddenly become a rather nasty, selfish, dislikable person and the inability to get that orgasm has become her ONLY personality trait.
I wouldn't say that this is new, more just a logical extension of what we've already seen of her.

Starting out, Didi was already portrayed as.... well, I'll say 'oblivious' because simply calling her 'stupid' is rude and not entirely accurate.
But it's more or less true - she had absolutely no concept of what her looks or random displays of nudity were doing to the people around her, she has indulged all of Zii's antics without virtually no moral questioning, and it is strongly implied that she has worked her way through a series of men while looking for her elusive orgasm, breaking each and every one of their hearts when she suddenly discarded them because they weren't what she wanted.

What we've seen lately, is just more of that. It didn't occur to her that cheating on Matt would be a bad thing; it didn't occur to her that breaking up with Matt on the slightest whim (ie; to sleep with Gary) would upset him; and right now it doesn't seem to occur to her that stealing Gary away from Yuki will have any kind of long-term repercussions for any of them, beyond her own physical satisfaction.

Quite frankly, Didi has always been selfish - nobody else needs a little Shoulder Angel around specifically to remind them not to be - and now she's just being driven to extremes by her.... *ahem* frustration