1. - Top - End - #248
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Default Re: [Nexus] NO XIII: Do Clockwork Penguins Dream of Mechanical Fish?

[Dipsnig's office, 1st timeline]

"I am sorry, ma'am, but I do not know what a 'glog' is or what it has to do with me. I only know that the Lady is now a part of your organization and..." by this point she has probably headed out. The kid seems prone to rambling on a bit.

"I guess it isn't normal for egg-shaped things to fall from the sky around here then, is it Mr. Dipsnig?" Thein inquires after Bianca has left.

Outside Bianca will likely find...

[NOTE: Massive Edit! Any references to Rebonack's character in the next several posts approved by PM]

... snow. Lots of snow. Some ice. Sunshine. But no egg, no giant thing.

Of course, from just outside the door of the N.O. base she isn't at an angle to see anything that is not above snowdrift-level. [/EDIT]

[Dipsnig’s office, 2nd timeline]

Lady Raennall, back in her standard outfit of sturdy cloth in green tones all covered by a jacket made of hide, approaches Dipsnig with a determined look. “Sir, I need to request your help. A friend of mine has gone missing. Her family and I are quite worried, and the usual means of tracking her are failing. The trail is just fresh enough for a keen dog to follow. I note you keep wolves here. Do they track and will you allow me to have their aid in finding my friend?” Her tone is measured, businesslike, and determined. She gets to the point quickly.
    Last edited by LadyOfWar; 2012-04-18 at 07:18 PM.
    Expect my character 'Wanderer' to simply vanish. Please always err on the side of continuing without me. My schedule makes my posting patchy at times and I don't want to hold up other folks' fun.

Former alias: wingrae, Wooly Winged Wonder

I'm officially back! Whee! I should be able to post regularly for a few months :-)