((OOC: From Brunswick, ME to White Mountain National Forest is ~2 hours by car and ~10 hours by Bicycle according to Google. I'd say enough IG time has passed for me to leave and come back w/ news))

Brunswick Town Hall

Flying back into town is a slightly different model Eyebot. This one has two manipulator arms that are highly articulated, and it is flying lower to the ground as if carrying a heavy weight (which it is). On it's side is stenciled ED1. The bot rushes back into the Town Hall.

Err... I hope I am not too late. I have discovered much about the poison effecting these individuals in a very short time. Not what animal specifically attacked them unfortunately, the pathogen is too general to track down. But the good news is I was able to determine a possible cure.

The bot turns around, and its rear compartment opens, inside are dozens of heavy syringes.

These are a mixture of my own creation, Broc Flowers and Xander Root for their healing properties, Datura Root which acts as a counter-agent and a restorative, and... one or two other secret ingredients* I had lying around. This should retard the poison's process and restore, err... normal function. I think. I mean, I'm 84.333 (repeating of course)% sure. Edwin here will assist you in administering.

*Flour and purified water.