Quote Originally Posted by Grimsage Matt View Post
My people spend the day improving the narrow passes leading out of the valley, with traps and hidden walls (+2 Defences, 12 LP), and also finish with a added irragiation field (+2 food income, 12 LP), they also spend the day making some strengthened sycthes (comabt value 3, they're also used for farming, 6 LP). I gather the energies my people provide, and using the karma, to scy for nearby towns (3 Postitive karma+2 for Magic(Divination)+1 PL for 6 total effect. The vision is of nearby towns), I gather up all the negative karma and create a small set of battle runes for mortals to use later(3 Neg karma+3 Rune+1 PL=7). With the remaining energies, I imbue a seer with the abillity to predict danger to the town(Divination. 3+2+1 PL=6, so total effect of 6.)
I have tried to divine where some other towns are loctaed, and created a new form of weapon for mortals out of negative karma(Not releasing it yet), and allowed a mortal agent the abillity to forsee danger to the village.
dispelling the negative karma like, that will make your settlement only generate positive karma now unless you do something to change that

the divination results are:

you spot the vague images of a settlement half a day away the stats you can make out are

defence: 10
shelter: 44

number of guards 11

as for dangers there are some wild animals but nothing that directly threatens the settlement.

Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
For his part, Edrod uses his Civilization mastery to divinely inspire some members of the village to become travelling missionaries, to spread word of Hightower and the teachings of Edrod (3 pos karma, create scout).
your deity sees the missionaries reach a settlement after half a days travel, there they spread the word to the people there and covert 6 of them there to worshipping you, on the next day you will now get 6 labour points to spend at that settlement and also gain one positive karma from them.

the stats of the settlement are

population: 30 (6 of which worship you now)
food income: 42
water income: 41

number of guards 11

next day your settlement will generate 4 positive karma and 2 negative karma.
Quote Originally Posted by SirDalyus View Post
OOC:
Spoiler
Show

Point breakdown.

Starting ten points: Five into Attack Value, Five into Defense

Labour Points (30); Five scouts produced (CV 1) at four points a piece. Five Scout Kits Produced (CV 1) at two points a piece.

Karma Points (6); Five points used to buff the scouts with my thunder mastery, one point to create a thunder hawk to lead them to the nearest village.
when the scouts reach a settlement half a day's travel away they are stoped by the guards and made to disarm before they can enter it, once they do they learn everything about the settlements that they can and then make camp out side the settlement before making the journey home

since you use 5 people to make the scouts you will now only get 25 labour points at the start of the next day the stats of the settlement you found are

population: 30
water income: 41

number of guards 11

next day your settlement will generate 4 positive karma and 2 negative karma.

Quote Originally Posted by white rider View Post

As the sun rises, the people of Brotville build new houses (population +4, 12 labor points), and expand their farms (food +3, 18 labor points).
With a rumble, three small earth spirits arise from the ground and fan out across the land, searching for other settlements. (3 karma, earth domain)
the earth spirits can easily pick up on the buildings of a nearby settlement about half a day away as well as how they farm the land but when it comes to people and water a they are a bit unclear

stats of the settlement you found are:

also all player settlements start by generating 3 positive karma and 3 negative karma next day your settlement will generate 4 positive karma and 2 negative karma.