1. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon Talbetop Adventures: Team Rocket, v 0.1

Romeo was quickly getting dressed, probably due to the loud banging on the door. From the other side Romeo could make out death threats aimed at him, but was probably glad he couldn't really hear the specifics of what the man wanted to do to him. Romeo was currently engaged in rumaging through his briefcase to find his shirt.

'Sorry to have to dash off like this ladies, but ... well ... you know.'
    He paused and motioned towards the door.

The girl still in the bed giggled at this. 'Oh, don't worry, daddy wouldn't kill you.'

'Really?'

'Oh yes, he'd pay someone to do it for him.'

'I'm glad, I wouldn't want to deprive a girl as lovely as yourself from her father. At least if he does kill me, they might not link him to it. Here's hoping anyway.'
    He gave a massive grin. Death threats were par for the course that was Romeo's life. 'Where is that sister of yours?'

'Here.' Out of the bathroom walked another girl, dressed in a bathrobe. She was holding Romeo's cane, which she tossed to him. 'Thought I ought to wash it, after all the stuff we used it for last night.' Romeo caught it and gave a guilty shrug.

As he was about to shut his briefcase he noticed a small envelope tucked away inside it that hadn't been there yesterday morning. Someone at the club must have slipped it in there. He took it out and looked at it before grabing his hat from the bedpost.

Romeo stopped as he climbed out the window, tipping his hat to the lovely sisters. He looks down, glad he had told them to use the younger sisters bedroom (it was on the second floor rather than the third). 'Goodbye ladies, it truly was a pleasure' and he jumped out the window just as a pudgy man barrled through the door.

'STOP, YOU!'

Somehow Romeo landed on his feet unharmed, and looked back up at the window to see the father and his two daughters looking down at him. The girls were smiling and waving him away, still half dressed. The man was shouting something general death threats at him.

Romeo gave a sharp whistle and a little ball of fur came flying over the mans head. Romeo jumped and caught the little Eevee in his arms. 'C'mon Elly, time to go.' With an unknown letter in one hand and his adorable Eevee in the other, Romeo took off running down the road.
    Last edited by IrnBruAddict; 2012-04-19 at 01:02 PM.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja