View Single Post

Thread: LGBTAitP Part 23: Et tu, ~Bianca?

1. - Top - End - #371
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAitP Part 23: Et tu, ~Bianca?

Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post
    *Hugs* Thanks.

How so? The sleeves never fit me (I actually couldn't button it up at first, and they were just as far down my arms) - wait, "cute"? Uh, thanks.
    Well A) I didn't know that your sleeves also fit you poorly beforehand b) it is very obvious that they don't fit you well, so I suppose I just figured that was because you'd lost weight *Shrug* . The weird thing is that I can't really tell to what extent the rest of the jacket fits you poorly (if it does), but as you wrote earlier it certainly seems to obscure your figure a bit.

While we're on the topic of your appearnace, I'll add that I'm rather jealous of the way your hair grows out. If I let my hair grow out I just end up with a Harry Potter-esque haystack wthout brushing, and that is not a look I appreciate.

@Fans not getting that Lovecraft was racist: What really? Even including that quote Tvtropes has where he describes someone as a 'negress' as though that person might as well be a Deep One or a ghoul? People are wrong on the internet *sad headshake*.
    Last edited by Caustic Soda; 2012-04-19 at 01:44 PM.
    LGBTA+itP

Neat-looking avatar by Ninja Chocobo.