1. - Top - End - #1157

Default Re: League of Legends XXXII: Cupcakes and Kittens and Squirrels. Oh my!

Quote Originally Posted by Acromos View Post
    Well - yes and no. If you decide to ignore the fact that I point out in my initial post that this is a thought experiment, and not something I'm seriously suggesting would be a great idea ..... then of course it's entirely valid to attack the premises.

However, if you do not decide to ignore key portions of the post, then attacking a hypothetical premis is pretty much the same as stating 'no, you cannot thought experiment that!'
    It's going something like this. "What if X?" "X cannot be" "Yes, but what if X?" "X cannot be!". Having a thought experiment about something impossible or unfeasible can sometimes be entertaining, but you need to know that you're engaging in meaningless blather.

EDIT: Oh, and eventually it would stabilize at either a Rock-Paper-Scissors or a Single Best Teamcomp type of situation. Once someone finds a counter to the best teamcomp, either it is the best (because it beat the previous best) or it beats the best, but loses to a different strat which the previous best defeats, leading to a rock-paper-scissors deal.
    Last edited by fred dref; 2012-04-20 at 02:10 AM.