1. Psionics generally have a display of some kind (auditory, material, mental, olfactory or visual), these aren't part of the manifestation, they're merely symptomatic, so an auditory display power used within a silence effect would be silent, but still work fine. You can suppress these displays with a concentration check equal to 15+power level so we'd probably make it 12+Hands invested if we were to do the same methinks.

For the TK, I thought an audible hum from the TK (for the actual use of abilities) and perhaps translucent ripples rushing through the air (the Hands themselves) would be appropriate. Another could be a shining multi-spectral light emanating from the TK's eyes (out to 5ft then dissipating, as standard for such displays) as an ability is activated. Perhaps the smell of burnt toast when you force blast...?

2a. I keep looking at Force Blast and wondering the same myself, is it OP or not? Honestly, what we're looking at is an @will caster-type effect, with weapon-like damage/to hit ratios in place. Makes it weird, but IMO this makes for a good middle ground in the eternal mundane/magical debate. You become much less likely to hit if you scale your damage up to silly levels, and this is a good thing. I'm not entirely sure if we placed the fulcrum right, but there's certainly not too much of an issue in my mind.

2b. Considering it a Wall of Force is far simpler than trying to figure out Colossal + effective Str for carry capacity every time you make a wall. At least it's just arithmetic for the bullrushing, carry caps are a little more involved, especially at bigger size categories.

On a different note, my last day of work tomorrow, and then a week off to play VTM 20th ed for a week. This means I will have my old GM about for a while, and I'll try to get his noggin working on this too. Either way, rough outlines for the PrCs aforementioned will accompany my posts in the next few days.