1. - Top - End - #107
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures: Team Rocket, v 0.1

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Suddenly I think this will get a lot harder. She pushes the two rocks away still. Guess the operator's too far for me to sense. She waits for the next volley.
    You manage to stop the last one. This time there are four rocks, each from a different direction. They're big; probably at least 5 pounds each.

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
    Gerald felt the comfortable weight of the toolbox as he and Sparky looked around.
    [roll0]
    You don't manage to find many cool Pokemon in your brief search, but there is a small flock of bird like Pokemon flying above. Ethan is able to identify them as Pidgey.

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict View Post
    Okay, change gears.

'I know that guy over there hurt you, and he probably doesn't even care. Look, does he even look heartbroken to you. Even me, someone who doesn't know you, can see your hurt. He's over there laughing with his friends.' Romeo was faking anger and annoyance at the guy. Well, perhaps it wasn't all fake. This guy had no respect for the woman he dumped.

'You know what you should do? You should grab the skinniest runt around here and have your way with him to get him jealous. In-fact, I seen a scientist guy near the entrance.' Romeo scans the room the skinny guy he knew had already left. 'Wait, he's gone. Well, who's the next skinniest guy in the gym?' Romeo pretends to scan the room again, while showing off his incredibly slim torso. Hopefully this would get through to her.
    "Him? Hurt me? No, I dumped him about a week ago and he's been following me ever since," she says, taking another cautious glance at the man.

"But pick up a skinny guy... Yeah, that would make him jealous," she says, standing up. "Come with me," she says, taking your arm and leading you towards the door. "Tell a joke," she says.

The big man isn't looking very happy, but his friends are laughing their heads off.
    Last edited by Arcran; 2012-04-21 at 10:31 AM.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM