The last thread was home to at least four Lords, despite having only one Lady

@SleepyShadow
Spoiler
Show
The three debated
I would move this earlier. It's not obvious at the very start that Clarice is not with them, even though as a reader of your stories I know it's pretty likely It just felt a little awkward the way the information was presented, and I had to work harder than I would like to in order to make sense of the first couple paragraphs in terms of who was where and so on. Putting the "three" right at the start, the first time the "group" is mentioned, would clear all of that up.

"I simply refuse to stoop low enough to ask a dog for help."
Ahahaha. Perfect.

"I'll stop the Warwick!"
They're still doing this, are they?

Very well done snippet. I love that the PCs wouldn't put two and two together "HMMM she was fighting werewolves and now they're dead and there's a different werewolf attacking us GOSH WHO COULD IT BE". One thing that bugged me was this moment:
what little evidence remained of Clarice.
If this is just referring to her gear, you should clarify that. I pictured a pile of bones as the "evidence". Something indicating that they couldn't actually find her body (even just "The other two killed her and dragged her back here. After they ate her, bones and all...") would help a lot, because the reader should be able to tell right away that the new werewolf is Clarice, even though the PCs couldn't. Also I don't know if we're supposed to know yet whether Clarice is still alive, but if she is, that could use some clarification as well (after all, he could just as well be looking for healing for the other party members).

All in all, very good job on this one.