View Single Post

Thread: The White Room

1. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Re: The White Room

OK, here we go.

The elf, neldor, first addresses the newly awakened dwarf, saying, "Quiet down. we don't know where we are, or who put us here. or at least, I don't, and the look on your face suggests the same holds true for you. so we'd best not attract any more unwanted attention, i think."

Returning his attention yet again to the elf woman, he inspects her cuts closely, attempting to figure out whether they were inflicted because of combat...or suicide. after making his determination, he relieves the body of the dagger and box, then walks over to the dwarf. he hands the dwarf the box but keeps the dagger, and picks the dwarf's sleeves off the floor, and ties them around his hands.

"You should open tat, see what's inside. I'm going to keep these cloth strips nearby; we have nothing so anything might prove useful right now. While my first inclination would normally have been to leave you, we may need each other's help if either of us is to live."

Crunch:
    Spoiler
    Show

search check on the scars: (1d20+9)[23]

2 tube-like stips of cloth and a dagger added to inventory

BTW, what are the light conditions like? both of us have darkvision, so it could be pitch-black and we could still see, but i want to know what any enemies we might encounter will see.
    Last edited by Provengreil; 2012-04-22 at 07:04 PM.
    "Thursdays. I could never get the hang of Thursdays."-Arthur Dent, The Hitchhiker's Guide

"I had a normal day once. It was a Thursday." -Will Bailey, The West Wing

Roy will be Xykon's Final Boss